Here are links to some things I hope you find interesting. All links should open in a new browser tab:
- PROJECT GUTENBERG, the first and largest single collection of free electronic books and eBooks.
- The COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION WEEK CSEdW is an annual call to action to inspire K-12 students to learn computer science.
- The CODE.ORG is an education innovation non-profit dedicated to the vision that every student in every school has the opportunity to learn computer science as part of their core K-12 education.
- Scientist, teacher, raconteur and musician: RICHARD FEYNMAN. A website, dedicated to Richard P. Feynman (1918-1988).
- all night north (2010), a CD of songs using poems by Philip Larkin as lyrics.
- THE PHILIP LARKIN SOCIETY
- PASSION SPENT (the band I was in during the 1980s).
- larkintomusic.com a dedicated website for my book Astonishing the Brickwork: Philip Larkin set to Music.
- The Internet Archive (non-profit) is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. It provides free access to researchers, historians, scholars, people with print disabilities, and the general public. Its mission is to provide Universal Access to All Knowledge.